Why visit bio festival?
- The sector’s professionals who will visit the festival, will have the opportunity within three days to meet under the same roof important companies and small producers of organic or natural products as well as to discover products and proposals that promote eco living, in order to upgrading their businesses and the products they offer to consumers whether it is food, drink, cosmetics or experience.
- The consumers will have the opportunity to find selected businesses with products and services that promote the transition to a more healthy lifestyle and strengthen the eco-living culture.
- Through a rich and specialized program of special events, professionals of the sector will be informed about trends and developments in their industry, while consumers will be educated and will acquire a better knowledge and insight into organic foods and the bio culture in general.
The Bio Festival is adressed to both consumers (b2c) and professionals (b2b). Entry is free for professionals. For consumers, ticket costs 3 euro/person. Professionals who will visit the festival are the owners and executives of the businesses that fall into the following categories:
- Organic and natural products shops
- Delicatessen, grocery stores & gourmet stores
- Super markets & mini markets
- Food & Beverage Wholesale
- Restaurants and catering companies
- Meat mongers
- Bakery and Pastry Shops
- Coffee houses
- Hotels and tourist accommodation
- Well-Being Businesses & Services