FORUM SA: Celebrating 30 years of successful presence
For more than 30 years, FORUM SA has been successfully operating in the fields of professional trade shows and publications with a sense of responsibility towards the bakery, pastry, coffee, food service and hospitality professionals. Since 1988, when the company started publishing the magazine Z+G (Zacharoplastio-Gelateria), FORUM SA has gone a long way towards the development and expansion of its activities offering valid and high quality information as well as the ultimate meeting and interaction business platform to professionals of the wider food production sector. Today, the company organises the following international trade shows:
Today, the company organises the following international trade shows:
- HORECA: The largest, most comprehensive and most targeted trade show in Greece, offering a complete overview of all new equipment and supply products for the wider Foodservice and Hospitality sector.
- FOOD EXPO: A trade fair of high international standards addressed to the Food and Beverages sector.
- OENOTELIA: International trade fair aimed at the worldwide promotion of signature Greek wine and spirits.
- FOODTECH: A trade show targeted at the production, packaging and handling technologies of Food & Drinks.
- ARΤΟΖΑ: Α large international trade show targeting the bakery, pastry, ice cream and chocolate sectors.
- ATHENS COFFEE FESTIVAL: The premier festival in Greece dedicated to coffee and its culture.
- ΧENIA: The premium trade show-institution, exclusively targeting the hospitality sector.
- BIO FESTIVAL: It covers the needs of businesses and modern consumers for products based on sustainable and natural production.
Moreover, the company publishes 4 professional magazines:
- A-Z (Bakery-Pastry)
- SNACK & COFFEE
- AMBROSIA MAGAZINE
Always ahead of the curve
Founder, president and managing director of the company, Nikos Choudalakis is considered by major market players to have written his own history in the sector of trade shows organisation thanks to the application of an innovative business model combining the organisation of trade shows with the publication of magazines. FORUM SA is regarded as a pioneer company in Greece thanks to its dual activity which entails the communication support of each trade show by a series of professional magazines addressed to specific categories of the shows’ visitors. The application of this business model leads to the mutual promotion of both activities in favour of the company and most importantly to the benefit of its clients. Furthermore, thanks to its specialised and experienced personnel, FORUM SA has an in depth knowledge of the needs and challenges that every sector faces, and is in position to provide its clients with the proper solutions.
A strong and constantly growing company
For two consecutive years (2010, 2011), FORUM SA was recognised by ICAP Group SA as one of the «STRONGEST COMPANIES IN GREECE», a company that can successfully face challenges thanks to its high creditworthiness. FORUM SA is a founding member of AGECO (Association of Greek Exhibition and Conference Organisers) and participates in major Greek and international professional organisations such as SETE (Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises) and SCA (Specialty Coffee Association).