A significant festival for bio products and eco-living
BIO FESTIVAL is a new premium festival focused on organic products and healthy life.
BIO FESTIVAL aspires to become the largest commercial forum and the ultimate benchmark for both professionals and consumers. Also, through a rich and specialized program of special events, professionals are informed about trends and developments in the industry while consumers gain a better knowledge and insight into organic food and the general bio culture.
At a time when organic products are increasingly conquering consumers and gaining a prominent position on the shelves of supermarkets and retail outlets as well as on the menus of food service companies, BIO FESTIVAL aims to become the biggest commercial forum and the ultimate benchmark for the industry’s professionals and consumers.
Guaranteed by FORUM S.A.
BIO FESTIVAL is organised by FORUM S.A. With a history of 30 years, FORUM S.A. is the leading organizer of trade shows in Greece, having put its seal on some of the biggest and more successful international exhibitions, such as FOOD EXPO, HORECA, XENIA, ARTOZA, OENOTELIA, FOODTECH, ΑΤΗΕΝS COFFEE FESTIVAL etc. Its vast knowledge of the Food & Beverage industry, as well as the specialized know-how it has gained by organising the successful ATHENS COFFEE FESTIVAL—a similar festival organised in the same special venue—combined with a great and targeted advertising plan, guarantees Bio Festival’s success and commercial effectiveness.
Bio Festival 2020 Forecast Key Figures
Categories of exhibits
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Breads Bakery products Cereal Bars
- Cheese & Dairy products Eggs
- Olive Oil & Olives Cereals Pasta & Pulses
- Organic Meat Products
- Honey & Jams Spreads
- Herbs Tea Infusions
- Nuts and Dried fruit
- Water Juices Soft Drinks Coffee Beers Wine
- Food Supplements Super Foods
- Baby Food
- Natural & Organic Cosmetics Soaps
- Toiletries & Hygiene Products
- Free From Products
- Free From Products
- Packages & Detergents
- Eco living Products
- Certification & Recycling Services
Bio Festival targets both B2B consumers and the industry’s B2B owners and business executives, for whom entrance will be free. In particular:
- Shops with Organic and Natural Products
- Delicatessen, Grocery Stores & Gourmet Stores
- Super Markets & Mini Markets
- Food & Beverage Wholesale
- Restaurants and Catering Companies
- Meat Mongers
- Bakery and Pastry Shops, Coffee houses
- Hotels and Tourist Accommodation
- Pharmacies – Ε-shops
- Well-Being Businesses & Services
*Important Notice: Exhibitors can also sell their products to the Festival visitors.